ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <sgoldst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse Integration
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 00:54:48 GMT
Not a stupid question at all.  I didn't realize where you meant to right click, as i don't
usually use Package Explorer.  I then found the instructions at http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/cp_container.html
and figured out your message.  It took a restart of Eclipse, but I finally got the library
to appear in package explorer.  The resolve then solved the problem.

  It would be useful to have the Ivy menu options in the Navigator view as well.

  Thanks.

  Scott

Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com> wrote:
  Maybe a stupid question: have you tried to run a "resolve" on the classpath container (right
click, resolve). IvyDE run resolve only on demand, bacause it can be a long running operation.
When you don't ask it reuse the last resolve information from Ivy resolution cache (the location
of Ivy cache depends on your settings, by default its user.hom/.ivy2/cache.

Xavier