ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Xavier Hanin <Xavier.Ha...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Question about revision conflicts during resolve/retrieve
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:56:57 GMT
Do you mean backported? Very little chance, this conflict manager was pretty difficult to implement
and required some changes in dependency resolution logic which has already been updated in
2.0 stream. But you have all the commit logs on the issue to see how it has been implemented,
so feel free to backport the changes :-)

Xavier