ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Xavier Hanin <Xavier.Ha...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Sharing ivyconf.xml
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:48:05 GMT

A change of default conflict manager, default latest strategy, triggers, ... Or a change of
syntax or the use of new features following an upgrade to a new Ivy version: 3.0, or 4.0,
I don't know, I'm speaking about reproducibility over a very long period of time, and your
whole build system should be versioned (including the tools you use like Ant and Ivy, the
JDK, and maybe even the OS).

Xavier