ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Xavier Hanin <Xavier.Ha...@sas.com>
Subject RE: ivy install
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:23:52 GMT
The install task is supposed to support wildcards in the revision too (as long as the resolvers
you use supports listing). Could you provide details on the error you get or what makes you
think it doesn't work?

Xavier

-----Original Message-----
From: esumerfd@gmail.com [mailto:esumerfd@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Edward Sumerfield
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 1:32 PM
To: ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: ivy install

I have a requirement to do a build without internet connectivity so have
been experimenting with the ivy:install target to created a shared
repository.

In seeing the matcher feature I was hoping that I would be able to make it
copy all modules/versions from my cache to the shared repository in one
simple call. It seems however that I have to specify the version so
wild-carding the org and module isn't going to help me.

Am I looking at this problem correctly?

This is sort of what I want.

         <ivy:install
            settingsRef="basic.settings"