ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE source artifact not recognised
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:05:54 GMT

Le 11 déc. 07 à 11:11, John Gill a écrit :

> I believe that one of the limitations of ivyDE source linking is
> that the
> names must match. You can have a different type/ext like ".src.jar"
> but
> that's it. The only way I have ever got it to work is with matching
> names.

And I think that it is an error to have different names. Because
having different names means talking about different artifact.

So the ivy.xml have to look like that :
<dependency org="jakarta-commons-cli" name="commons-cli" rev="1.1"
conf="COMPILE,RUNTIME,TEST->default">
   <artifact name="commons-cli" type="jar"/>
   <artifact name="commons-cli" type="source" ext="zip"
conf="COMPILE" />
</dependency>

Then there is the problem with the real artifact name : commons-cli-
src-1.1.zip
That can be fixed easily with a proper pattern :

<artifact pattern="${ivy.conf.dir}/[organisation]/[revision]/
[artifact]-src-[revision].[ext]"/>

Nicolas