ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jing Xue <jing...@digizenstudio.com>
Subject Re: Spring 2.0.7 Packaging Problem
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 02:43:17 GMT
On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 05:49:16PM -0500, Edward Sumerfield wrote:
> Ivy downloads the spring-core.jar version 2.0.7 which does not contain
>
>     org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler
>
> When I download from the spring site I get the scripting package in the
> single spring.jar.

The class above is shipped in spring-context.jar, which is one of the
modules, spring-core being another one. The "spring.jar" rolls
_everything_ into one jar. They are just two different packaging
options. If you want to have finer control, pick from the modules. If
you want the easy way, just use "spring" for the module name in your
dependency and get the one-jar-that-has-them-all.

HTH.
--
Jing Xue