ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Niklas Matthies <ml_ivy-u...@nmhq.net>
Subject Re: Problem with Tutorial
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 14:23:57 GMT
On Wed 2007-12-05 at 14:37h, Gilles Scokart wrote on ivy-user:
:
> The tutorials have been deeply reviewed since alpha-2.  We will
> release beta-1 soon with the new tutorials (soon = probably this
> week).

I have one suggestion for the tutorials, or the documentation in
general. The text is very wide (long lines) on many pages, because
of wide example output or configuration text on these pages. Overly
long lines make it cumbersome to read the normal text. I would suggest
to limit the blocks of normal text to some reasonable width (something
like 40-50em).

-- Niklas Matthies