ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From jonathan doklovic <jdoklo...@ibsys.com>
Subject Re: ivy install
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:52:09 GMT
I had a similar requirement and to solve it I added post-download
triggers that install into a local repository.

basically anytime something is downloaded from public or shared, it gets
published to the local repository.

Then when not connected to the internet, the local repository is used
for any resolve tasks.

- Jonathan