ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <>
Subject RE: Status promotion
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:46:33 GMT

Some ideas:
One thing you could do is to use different repositories.  A promotion can maybe be base on
an install task.
You can maybe even try to use a dual resolver to keep your jar in an unpromoted repository,
and put the ivy.xml into
other repositories.

An other idea might be to have you continuous build deploying modules with organisation like
'myorg.continuous'. Then
when you want to promote it, you could release an ivy.xml without artefact in 'myorg.release'
that only depends the
corresponding module in 'myorg.continuous'.

My 2c.

View raw message