ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <>
Subject RE: retrieve double call exception
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:19:13 GMT
You should avoid to load twice ivy.  If you don't have multiproject (and subant call), you
can simply put your taskdef
outside a task.  You could also make the loading conditional (set a property when you load
it the first time and only
reload it if the property is not set).  You can maybe also use a loader (one of the attribute
of the taskdef task).