ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: 2.0.0-alpha2 - ivy/ant property usage obvservations
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 07:46:32 GMT
For 1) 2) , the explanation is that ivy:settings is currently a data type.  It doesn't execute
anything.  It is lazily
loaded as soon as you execute something (like ivy:var).

The current status is seemingly misleading.  We already had discussion to change that, but
we didn't yet find the right
approach.  It is probably too late to reactivate it for 2.0-beta-1, but I hope we will have
a definite solution for
2.0-beta-2.

In the mean time, you can use the ivy:configure task.

Gilles