ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From teknokrat <teknok...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to publish file?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:19:48 GMT
I am writing some code to publish jars using a filesystem resolver for a
plugin. So far I have tried

String path = IvyPatternHelper.substitute("", organisation, module,
revision, "ivy", "ivy", "xml");
File ivyFile = new File(path);
if (!ivyFile.exists()) {
                 IvyDeliver deliver = new IvyDeliver();
                 deliver.setModule(module);
                 deliver.setOrganisation(organisation);
                 deliver.setRevision(revision);
                 deliver.execute();
             }

This throws NPEs. How can I use the Ivy API to publish a jar file from a
java program? What fields are mandatory and how do i add the
configuration details? There does not appear to be any javadoc link on
the main site.

cheers