ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install into shared if found in public?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:37:56 GMT
You can maybe use a trigger on post-resolve-dependency [1].
Alternatively, you if what you want achieve is avoiding to goe everytime to
internet, you can also maybe use archiva [2].  There is still a bug when
working with SNAPSHOT and latest.integration, but when using only static
version it seems to work.

[1] http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/configuration/triggers.html
[2] http://maven.apache.org/archiva/

Gilles