ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: IvyDE
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:17:15 GMT
I'm getting this when I try and 'Add ivy Library' by right clicking on
the file.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.jayasoft.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IvyClasspathUtil
	at
org.jayasoft.ivyde.eclipse.ui.actions.CreateContainerAction.addCPContain
er(CreateContainerAction.java:61)
	at
org.jayasoft.ivyde.eclipse.ui.actions.CreateContainerAction.run(CreateCo
ntainerAction.java:55)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:256)
	at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(Ac
tionContributionItem.java:546)
	at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContribut
ionItem.java:490)
	at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionCont
ributionItem.java:402)
	at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
	at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:938)
	at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3682)
	at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3293)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2389)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2353)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2219)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$4.run(Workbench.java:466)
	at
org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:
289)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:4
61)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplicat
ion.java:106)
	at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.j
ava:169)
	at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplicat
ion(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
	at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(Eclip
seAppLauncher.java:76)
	at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:
363)
	at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:
176)
	at
a:39)
	at
Impl.java:25)
	at
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:508)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:447)

:(