ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject IvyDE
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:41:54 GMT
Hi,
Does anyone know when the next release of IvyDE will be.

Xavier: is there a latest binary somewhere I can grab with the trunk
already jared for use in 3.3 (europa)? (preferably a straight download
not an update site)

I am going to prod with Ivy now (thanks for everyones help) and IvyDE
working in 3.3 is a blocker for us.  Ive seen reports that Its working
so I'm presuming that its because my version is old/out of date.

Many thanks,
Alex