ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hilton, Chris" <Chris.Hil...@zilliant.com>
Subject RE: Problem grabbing updated artifacts
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:05:42 GMT
I'm using the Cygwin SSH server. I looked through the code from your link below to see what
it expects from the SSH server and thought it might be a problem with parseTLine() in the
Scp class, but I get the following when I run a debugging command against the SSH server:

$ scp -p -v chilton@localhost:/cygdrive/c/temp/ftp/repository/zilliant/policymg
t_campaignmanager_swingui/6.5.0.0/ivy.xml .
Executing: program /usr/bin/ssh host localhost, user chilton, command scp -v -p
-f /cygdrive/c/temp/ftp/repository/zilliant/policymgt_campaignmanager_swingui/6.
5.0.0/ivy.xml
OpenSSH_4.7p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh_config
debug1: Connecting to localhost [127.0.0.1] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /cygdrive/u/.ssh/identity type -1
debug1: identity file /cygdrive/u/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /cygdrive/u/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version OpenSSH_4.7
debug1: match: OpenSSH_4.7 pat OpenSSH*
debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.7
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT received
debug1: kex: server->client aes128-cbc hmac-md5 none
debug1: kex: client->server aes128-cbc hmac-md5 none
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_REQUEST(1024<1024<8192) sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_GROUP
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_INIT sent
debug1: Host 'localhost' is known and matches the RSA host key.
debug1: Found key in /cygdrive/u/.ssh/known_hosts:3
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST sent
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password,keyboard-interacti
ve
debug1: Trying private key: /cygdrive/u/.ssh/identity
debug1: Trying private key: /cygdrive/u/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Trying private key: /cygdrive/u/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Next authentication method: keyboard-interactive
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password,keyboard-interacti
ve
debug1: Next authentication method: password
chilton@localhost's password:
debug1: Authentication succeeded (password).
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug1: Sending command: scp -v -p -f /cygdrive/c/temp/ftp/repository/zilliant/p
olicymgt_campaignmanager_swingui/6.5.0.0/ivy.xml
Could not chdir to home directory /cygdrive/u: No such file or directory
Sink: T1195587575 0 1196118721 0
Sending file modes: C0600 1843 ivy.xml
Sink: C0600 1843 ivy.xml
ivy.xml                                       100% 1843     1.8KB/s   00:00
debug1: client_input_channel_req: channel 0 rtype exit-status reply 0
debug1: channel 0: free: client-session, nchannels 1
debug1: Transferred: stdin 0, stdout 0, stderr 0 bytes in 1.9 seconds
debug1: Bytes per second: stdin 0.0, stdout 0.0, stderr 0.0
debug1: Exit status 0

You can see the "T" line above looks like what parseTLine() expects and it has the correct
last modified timestamp (a Nov. 20 date, more recent than the Nov. 7 date in the cache). So
it seems to me that either that date isn't getting down to the "not updated" comparison you
pointed out in BasicResolver, or it could be the other part of the conditional (!rmr.getDescriptor().isDefault())
is evaluating to true. What do you think? Is there something I can check for that conditional
part?

Chris