ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load settings immediately
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 02:37:24 GMT
Indeed, that's a consequence of using a datatype instead of a task. As a
workaround you can use the deprecated configure task. We still need to
finalize a decision about what we do with settings and configure, from what
we discussed some time ago I think we may end up making settings a task,
hence allowing to have it loaded as soon as declared.

BTW, for cleaning the cache there is the ivy:cleancache task which avoid the
problem of locating the cache location using a property.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/