ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Porblem with gettting SNAPSHOT version of artifact from maven repository
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 02:34:37 GMT
Indeed, this kind of versions is not supported out of the box by Ivy. I
think we already have an issue for SNAPSHOT version support in JIRA, feel
free to have a look and vote for the issue and add some details in comments.
I see no workaround right now, and won't have time to investigate on a fix
for the moment... But if you feel motivated enough you can try to hack
around a resolver dealing with this problem. Converting a SNAPSHOT in a +
(ie 0.6-SNAPSHOT => 0.6+) would almost be enough (this can be done with a
simple VersionMatcher), except that the revision token need to be replaced
once by the version constraint (0.6-SNAPSHOT for the directory) and once by
the actual version (in the filename). That's the only specificity, so it
shouldn't be that hard to address.

Xavier