ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to publish file?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:56:44 GMT
The deliver task does not publish, it only updates the ivy file for
delivery, replacing some metadata information. To publish I suggest having a
look at the publish task code, which does something like this:
ivy.publish(mrid, artifactspattern, publishResolverName,
  new PublishOptions()
      .setPubrevision(getPubrevision())
      .setCache(CacheManager.getInstance(settings, cache))
      .setSrcIvyPattern(publishivy ? srcivypattern : null)
      .setStatus(getStatus())
      .setPubdate(pubdate)
      .setExtraArtifacts((Artifact[]) artifacts.toArray(new Artifact[
artifacts.size()]))
      .setValidate(doValidate(settings))
      .setOverwrite(overwrite)
      .setUpdate(update)
      .setConfs(splitConfs(conf)));

This should give you a pretty good idea of the options you have to call
publish yourself.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/