ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem grabbing updated artifacts
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:51:54 GMT
I really think the problem comes from the timestamp, the isDefault return
true only if the module descriptor was not found and generated in memory by
Ivy from the artifact only. In your case I think the problem comes from an
incompatibility with cygwin SSH, but I won't be of much help to track the
problem down. Try debugging with a debugger and follow step by step what's
going on in the SSHResolver.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/