ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem grabbing updated artifacts
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:00:43 GMT
According to the code [1] and your debug trace("not updated"), Ivy finds a
last modified time stamp in the repository which is older than cache one. So
it seems your problem comes from the SSH repository implementation. Which
SSH server are you using? Maybe its a problem of incompatibility with the
library we use... I suggest trying with another SSH server, and maybe also
trying with a simple filesystem resolver to see if it's related to SSH or a
more general problem.

Xavier

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/tags/1.4.1/src/java/fr/jayasoft/ivy/resolver/BasicResolver.java