ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: retrieving 'profiled' m2 artifacts
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:37:52 GMT
On Nov 21, 2007 3:09 PM, Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Good question... I'd love to see a beta soon, but we (the community)
> haven't
> > reviewed all tutorials yet, and I think releasing a beta with outdated
> and
> > broken tutorials is not a good idea. I hope I'll have some time soon to
> > continue working on this, maybe in the plane (I should be travelling to
> US
> > on friday).
>
> I think now all the tutorial runs.  But they certainly need to be
> reviewed/updated because some might not put the focus
> on the right things (maven repository for instance, ivyrep repository...).

Indeed, that's also what I check/update when I review them.

> And BTW, most of them are running online.  So, you can certainly review
> the text in a plane, but reviewing the script
> itself might be more difficult.

Good point, and I prefer reviewing both script and text together. So it
seems I won't have time to devote to that until next week at least. If
somebody else can do some work it would help get the beta 1 sooner. The
remaining tutorials to review are:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/tutorial/multiproject.html
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/tutorial/conf.html
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/tutorial/build-repository.html

BTW, I'd really like to have beta 1 released when I'll present Ivy @
javapolis. It would be more concrete for attendees than using a trunk
version.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/