ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE and ivy.settings.dir
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:16:08 GMT
Which version of IvyDE are you using? The latest release (1.2) is old and
packaged with Ivy 1.4, which does not recognize any 'settings': the old term
was configuration, and the old variable name ivy.conf.dir.

If you want a more recent version of IvyDE, I suggest building it from
source, or using an unofficial build you can find here:
http://xoocode.org/downloads/tools/

HTH,

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/