ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy extensions
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:20:19 GMT
No, there is no such mechanism, but you're not the first to ask about that:
http://www.nabble.com/Ivy-extensions-and-typedef--Was-Re%3A-SvnResolver-anyone---tf4639354.html#a13251981

Maybe it's a good time to at least create a JIRA issue?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/