ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy VersionRangeMatcher lower range bug [4.2.0.3,4.2.+]
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:49:55 GMT
Indeed, the version range matcher has not been thought to handle another
dynamic revision as one bound, so I'm not surprised it doesn't work. Open an
issue in JIRA, but IMO this is more an undocumented  limitation than a bug.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/