ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: Custom Repository
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 19:00:50 GMT
On Nov 9, 2007 2:35 PM, Ben Hale <> wrote:

> > Maybe if you tell us more about what you wan't to do we could guide
> > you in the right direction?
> I'm trying to implement a repository that can communicate with
> Amazon's S3 service (  Basically it works as
> a normal HTTP server for download, but I need to use a special REST-
> ful service for upload (which is really what I want to focus on).
So overriding the URLRepository should be a good start. All you should
have to do is override:
public void put(File source, String destination, boolean overwrite)
throws IOException

Have a look at how other repository implementation implement this
method, and you should get a good idea of what to do. The
FileRepository is the simplest example, the SFTP or SSH repositories
are good examples of how to use some security settings.