ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using buildlist to generate a repo
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 23:00:30 GMT
The problem with untested/unsupported things is that they sometimes sink
into oblivion during maintenance. The check engine which should be set is
available here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/trunk/src/java/org/apache/ivy/core/check/CheckEngine.java

Don't have time right now to do the fix, but you get the idea.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/