ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using buildlist to generate a repo
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 22:15:38 GMT
Indeed. Note that the install task uses resolve/publish under the hood, so
you can get the same advantage with it too. For consistency check, you might
be interested in looking at the undocumented/unsupported/hidden/<add your
disclaimer here> check task:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/trunk/src/java/org/apache/ivy/ant/IvyCheck.java

Xavier

On 11/6/07, Jim Adams <Jim.Adams@sas.com> wrote:

> One advantage of using BuildList and resolve/publish is that I can
> insure that the repo is consistent.

Is

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/