ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using buildlist to generate a repo
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:45:47 GMT
Yes but it seems that you already put your module files in a semi structured
way. So with proper settings you should be able to use this a the source
repository for the install task. Remember, with Ivy, almost anything can be
used as a repository!

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/