ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven repository directory changed
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:28:55 GMT
On 11/1/07, Art Allisany <a@allisany.com> wrote:

> In the quick start tutorial:
>
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/tutorial.html
>
> it says to cd to:
>
> src/example/hello-ivy
>
> but it doesn't work because the maven repository reorganized their
> directory structure.

They didn't, but Ivy used to use ivyrep as default repository, where org was
apache for commons module. Now that the default repo is maven 2 one we have
some namespaces problem. But the example is fixed in trunk. Thanks for
reporting anyway.

Xavier

so the src/example/hello-ivy/ivy.xml in the download bundle is

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/