ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVY resolving POMs with Revision ${project.revision}
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:25:36 GMT
Ok so the problem is that current Ivy version suffers from 2 m2
incompatibilities:
- does not recognize parent pom (in this case
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/project/6.1.5/project-6.1.5.pom
)
- does not recognize properties section (defined at the end of the parent
pom in this case)

I was aware of the first one, not the second. But it seems that none of
those two incompatibilities have an open issue. Could you please create
them?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/