ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVY resolving POMs with Revision ${project.revision}
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 07:39:19 GMT
On 11/1/07, David Hodge <dyhodge@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks I am using the latest version and it is indeed fixed. Have another
> question that I think is related
> I have a dependency on jett-plus,

Could you provide a link to the POM so that we can see how it is written?

however it depends on geronimo-spec-jta
> and it ends up looking for this url causing a problem:
>

> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/geronimo-spec/geronimo-spec-jta/${jta-spec-version}/geronimo-spec-jta-${jta-spec-version}.pom
>
> I took a glance at the bug fix for the project.version issue but I am not
> sure how this should be handled.

I don't know how the jta-spec-version is provided in the POM, but I don't
think this is a standard  property. As a workaround for the moment you can
provide a value to this property in Ivy or Ant: <property
name="jta-spec-version"
value="1.0-M1" />

Xavier

Thanks,