ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "David Hodge" <dyho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVY resolving POMs with Revision ${project.revision}
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 04:18:17 GMT
Thanks I am using the latest version and it is indeed fixed. Have another
question that I think is related
I have a dependency on jett-plus, however it depends on geronimo-spec-jta
and it ends up looking for this url causing a problem:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/geronimo-spec/geronimo-spec-jta/${jta-spec-version}/geronimo-spec-jta-${jta-spec-version}.pom

I took a glance at the bug fix for the project.version issue but I am not
sure how this should be handled.

Thanks,

David Y. Hodge