ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <sgoldst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need Suggestions for Resolution Problem
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 02:46:47 GMT
Thanks, Gilles.

  This worked pretty well.  The only issue is that due to the Comparator implementation, when
comparing two revisions in which only one has a term with special meaning, the special meaning
is essentially ignored and the revision with just numbers is chosen as the latest.

  I'd like to see the algorithm replace the special meaning terms no matter what the second
revision is.

  Scott

Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com> wrote:
  I had to solve a similar problem. I used this into my configuration :

the priority over official build -->
priority -->

I published my automated build using build.XXXX , and the build published by
the developpers have the version number dev.XXXXX (I think the XXXX were a
timestamp + userID).

Gilles

2007/10/30, Scott Goldstein :

--