ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Parsing module descriptor VS ivy.resolve()
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:49:19 GMT
Hi,

I did an ivy plugin for Hudson, so Hudson will be able to trigger the build
regarding of the dependencies declared in the ivy.xml.

I did an implementation that does the similar to the ivy:buildlist ant task.
Then I saw IVYDE-43 [1], which will quite do a similar job. And the solution
exposed over there is to use a custom resolver.

With the ModuleDescriptorParser, there are some "resolving", as we can get the
full dependency graph. Ivy has to search for the ivy.xml the dependencies.

I am quite confused by the API, there is simply no javadoc...

So what should I use ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-43

--
Nicolas LALEVÉE