ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jing Xue <jing...@digizenstudio.com>
Subject Re: retrieving 'profiled' m2 artifacts
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:07:26 GMT

Quoting Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org>:

> oh, if you want go ahead and do the conditions, then yes please :). But
>  we also need to be able to resolve artifacts in the m2 repository that
> have a profile suffix. Have a look at the files in
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/testng/testng/5.7/
>
> to see what I mean. I need the -jdk15 files; no need for a condition
> there, as I dont build on java1.4

Can -jdk15 be treated as a branch name?  IOW, something along the lines of:

<dependency org="org.testng" module="testng" branch="-jdk15" />

and then in the resolver pattern:

<artifact
pattern="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision](-[branch]).[ext]"/>

I have never actually done something like that - just throwing an idea
out there. 8-)

Cheers.
--
Jing Xue