ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From dukehoops <nik...@doppelganger.com>
Subject how to include all dependencies when publishing?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:38:08 GMT

Hi,

I have MyService module that has several dependencies. I would like to
auto-include all dependencies when MyService is published. How can I do that
(in ivy.xml or in ant publish task)?

In more detail:
MyService depends on spring.jar and produces MyService.jar

There will be another project MyWebApp that will depend on MyService. I
don't want MyWebApp to have to specify the contents of MyService and its'
dependencies. So I'd like retrieval of MyService to d/l both spring.jar and
MyService.jar. Thus, it seems, I need MyService to publish spring.jar.

However, instead of saying (in MyService's ivy.xml) 'publish artifact
name="spring.jar" I'm wondering if there's a way to say "include all
dependencies" in publications.

Is that possible?

thanks
-nikita