ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From jonathan doklovic <jdoklo...@ibsys.com>
Subject Re: Problem using Ant+Ivy builds from within Eclipse
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:41:37 GMT
Are you using the eclipse version of ant or your ant home?
I'd try going into eclipse: Window>Preferences>Ant>Runtime, click on the
Ant Home... button and point it to your external ant home.
This should make eclipse use your installed ant (and it's lib folder)
instead of it's built-in version of ant.

- Jonathan