ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: retrieving 'profiled' m2 artifacts
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:09:55 GMT

> Good question... I'd love to see a beta soon, but we (the community) haven't
> reviewed all tutorials yet, and I think releasing a beta with outdated and
> broken tutorials is not a good idea. I hope I'll have some time soon to
> continue working on this, maybe in the plane (I should be travelling to US
> on friday).

I think now all the tutorial runs.  But they certainly need to be reviewed/updated because
some might not put the focus
on the right things (maven repository for instance, ivyrep repository...).

And BTW, most of them are running online.  So, you can certainly review the text in a plane,
but reviewing the script
itself might be more difficult.

Gilles