Hi

I am running build.xml given in the quick start tutorial provided on the site.
I got problem t this line :
<ivy:cachepath organisation="apache" module="commons-lang" revision="2.1 " pathid="lib.path.id" inline="true"/>

I dont have net on my system and I copied commons-lang.jar at the same location where build.xml is present.

I want to ask two things:
> Internet is necessary to work with ivy.
> If I want to copy commons-lang.jar(on which there is dependency) where should i copy it. Where do I found other file also like ivy.xml.
which it tries to download

Sir for deatiled information , I am attaching output of the build.

Please see the problem, reply me asap

Thanks
Ekta