ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Suggestions for Resolution Problem
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:06:15 GMT
I had to solve a similar problem.  I used this into my configuration :

    <latest-strategies>
        <latest-revision name="local-revision">
            <specialMeaning name="build" value="100"/> <!-- Build received
the priority over official build -->
            <specialMeaning name="dev" value="101"/> <!-- Dev received the
priority -->
        </latest-revision>
    </latest-strategies>

I published my automated build using build.XXXX , and the build published by
the developpers have the version number dev.XXXXX (I think the XXXX were a
timestamp + userID).

Gilles

--
Gilles SCOKART