ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not Retrieving Some JARs
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:14:57 GMT
I guess it is actually the <packaging>bundle</packaging> present in the
pom.xml [1]

I don't know what it means.  It is not described in the description of the
pom [2].
Up to now we were considering that the packaging is actually the extension.
If this pom is correct, it is not.

[1]
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-script/1.2.0/camel-script-1.2.0.pom
[2] http://maven.apache.org/pom.html