ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Todd_...@amis.com
Subject Todd Lee is out of the office.
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:05:25 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  10/19/2007 and will not return until
10/29/2007.

AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information
is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please
notify the sender and delete the copy you received.