ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Fernandes, Gerard" <gerard.fernan...@lehman.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:53:59 GMT

Errors/Warnings: (539)
jar:file:/home/lfiredev/automated/work/checkout/fid-3rdParty/package/ivy
/1.4.1/ivy-1.4.1.jar!/fr/jayasoft/ivy/ivy.properties

Why is the above line logged as a warning? It results in so many
warnings being reported on CruiseControl (and Ant) builds.

Is there a way to prevent this by Ivy configuration? We're already
overriding properties we want to override via Ant and this seems to work
fine (e.g. ${ivy.cache.dir}).

Gerard Fernandes

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject
to change without notice.