ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Adams" <Jim.Ad...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Conflict manager problem
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:54:11 GMT
In continuing to pursue this problem, it appears that the ResolveEngine
does not provide any of its internal state to the Resolver itself. This
means that there is no way to get back to the list of currently evicted
modules and remove previously evicted modules from the list available in
the findResource() method. Do you think that adding that bit of internal
state is a good approach?

C1.