ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem retrieving SNAPSHOT artifacts from integration-server
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:40:13 GMT
On 10/26/07, Helmut Denk <helmut.denk@gmx.de> wrote:

> explaining a problem often helps to understand
> the essence ... ;-). maybe i should ask another
> question.
>
> assume i have a url-resolver like this:
>
> <resolvers changingPattern=".*-SNAPSHOT">
>   <url name="some-snapshot-repository" checkmodified="true">
>     <ivy pattern="somepattern" />
>     <artifact pattern="somepattern" />
>   </url>
> </resolvers>

You should put the changingPattern on the resolver (in your case url), not
the resolvers tag (which doesn't accept any attribute). The settings file is
not validated ATM because we don't know its structure... The documentation
about resolvers details common attributes to all resolvers, meaning that
they are available on all resolvers, not on the resolvers tag. Please
provide a patch to the doc if you think this should be made clearer.

HTH,

Xavier

why do i have to clean ivy-cache to get an