ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conflict manager problem
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:36:11 GMT
I think you can have access to the ResolveEngine, but it's not really the
most interesting, sicne all the state of resolution is in ResolveData, and
ResolveData is passed to the resolver. In the conflict manager you have
access to an IvyNode, which itself has access to ResolveData (#getData()),
which itself has access to resolve engine (#getEngine()). I think this
should be enough to have all the contextual information about the current
resolution process.

Does it make sense?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/