ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find commons-lang.jar
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:08:21 GMT
On 10/23/07, ekta goel <ekta.29june@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am running build.xml given in the quick start tutorial provided on the
> site.
> I got problem t this line :
> <ivy:cachepath organisation="apache" module="commons-lang" revision="2.1 "
> pathid="lib.path.id" inline="true"/>
>
> I dont have net on my system and I copied commons-lang.jar at the same
> location where build.xml is present.
>
> I want to ask two things:
> > Internet is necessary to work with ivy.
> > If I want to copy commons-lang.jar(on which there is dependency) where
> should i copy it. Where do I found other file also like ivy.xml.
> which it tries to download

You need an internet access to use internet repositories like the maven 2
repository which is the default for latest Ivy version. If you don't have
internet access on your build box, I suggest reading more information about
the settings in Ivy, and especially the adjusting default settings tutorial,
the dual and multiple tutorials, and the settings reference documentation
which will help you setup your own repository..

Xavier

Sir for deatiled information , I am attaching output of the build.

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/