ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy:cachepath is not bound
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:05:31 GMT
On 10/23/07, Jacob Grydholt Jensen <grydholt@gmail.com> wrote:

> > That problem is fixed, as when we download build.xml from site(quick
> > startup).
> > "-" tags and blank spaces are there, that gives the problem.
> >
> > But now I am trapped in another problem, when I run that build.xml, I
> got
> > problem " the prefix "ivy" for the element "ivy:cachepath" is not
> bound.".
> > and build get failed.
> >
> > Please help me.
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > BUILD.XML:
> >
> > <!--
> >
> >    Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
> >    or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
> >    distributed with this work for additional information
> >    regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
> >    to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> >    "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> >    with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
> >
> >      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> >
> >    Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> >    software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> >    "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> >    KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> >    specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >    under the License.
> > -->
> >
> >     <project name="go-ivy" default="go">
> >
> > [snip]
>
> The ivy-namespace is not defined in your project tag. My ivy source
> for the go-ivy example says:
>
> <project name="go-ivy" default="go" xmlns:ivy="antlib:org.apache.ivy.ant">

Indeed it seems the file provided online is missing the xml namespace.
Please try with this file instead:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/trunk/src/example/go-ivy/build.xml

We are currently working on tutorials, we will fix this problem soon. Sorry
for the trouble.

Xavier

                  Jacob

http://xhab.blogspot.com/