ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom retrieve pattern.
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:22:32 GMT
Could you step back and explain exactly which files you are expecting in
each directory after the retrieve? Because now with prj->lib it's normal you
have nothing in lib, since you map nothing in the lib conf of your  Diademe
module. Have you read the configuration tutorial? It tries to explain what
exactly is the configuration mapping, I think that's what is still not clear
for you for the moment.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/